Thursday, October 27, 2011

More bands, artists, and tours

This week as part of Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop, one of the prompts was "Last week we wrote about what we have never done…this week write a list of 22 things you HAVE done."

So, in keeping with my last week's theme, where instead I posted a list of 22 bands, artists, or tours I have never seen, this week I will post 22 bands or artists that I HAVE seen:
  1. 30 Seconds To Mars
  2. Hank III
  3. 100 Monkeys
  4. Weezer
  5. Blink 182
  6. My Chemical Romance
  7. Type O Negative
  8. Motley Crue
  9. North Mississippi Allstars
  10. Willie Nelson
  11. Ozzy Osbourne
  12. Metallica (with Cliff)
  13. Alice Cooper
  14. Kiss
  15. Bush
  16. Satyricon
  17. Ratt
  18. Bon Jovi
  19. Danzig
  20. Cradle of Filth
  21. Dimmu Borgir
  22. Sevendust
This was actually a LOT easier than last week's prompt.  I consider myself very lucky that there really aren't very many bands that I want to see that I haven't, and that  I'll never be able to.

Head over to Mama Kat's for more Writer's Workshop.  And while you're there?  Link up your own!



Photobucket