Monday, June 25, 2012

Update from the road

There will be no "Monday's Music Moves Me" post this week because I took a long weekend to go visit my Mom in Mississippi. My sons and I have had a lovely visit, and we'll be traveling back today - I have a shower to fix when I get back home!

In fact, there is lots to take care of at home. In addition to working and fixing stuff and continuing with the fun project I'm working on, I will be spending the week preparing the kids for their upcoming visit to their Dad's, during which time I will be attempting to work as much as possible AND tackle even more should-have-gotten-done-by-now home improvements. When my son leaves for college in August, I will be moving into his old room. I am pretty excited about that!

So I've had a bit of an interruption in my regularly scheduled blogging agenda, but I *do* have a music-related post coming up this week - be sure to stop back by for my review of Rock of Ages!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)