Wednesday, October 19, 2011

12 days till Halloween!

Since this was recently featured on AMC's Fear Fest, my mind is on The Hills Have Eyes. (The 1977 movie, not the remake - though the remake was okay.)

It's every traveling family's worst nightmare: a breakdown in the middle of nowhere and being terrorized through the night by a family of hungry, cannibalistic mutants - the most prominent one being played by Michael Berryman (the guy in the poster on the right). He probably looks familiar to you if you grew up watching MTV in the 80s, as he was the principal in Motley Crue's video for "Smokin' In The Boys Room."

I prefer this film to the recent remake, which was much more gory. I felt this one delivered better with tension!

Image source: Wikipedia



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)