Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What do you get when you mix late night + travel + storms + temp change + allergies + the Scream Awards?

Apparently you get a dream like the one I had last night.

I arrived at this event, or party, and it's already in full swing. I ask to be directed to my husband, and am taken to him. Turns out I am married to Eddard Stark (yay, Game of Thrones, for your Scream Awards win!), and he is already well on the way to getting busy with another woman! I almost said this is weird because Eddard Stark would never do such a thing! But then....well, there is Jon Snow, so yeah. For some reason this doesn't bother me too much, but I am still excited to see him and he is excited to see me, and immediately stops what he's doing to be by my side for at least some of the evening.

I don't know if this is the SAME dream and Ned Stark has wandered off, or if I woke up but didn't wake up fully, turned over, and started something completely new. But I'm still at a party, this time in what seems like a hotel room overlooking the pool area. I walk out to the walkway, where chicks are jumping into the pool from six or seven stories up (no guys, though; strange.), shouting "you know what a sticky means!" on the way down. Obviously it means they never re-surface from their "dive."

I wonder what I'd have come up with if I'd actually taken allergy meds?

Image source: IMDB


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)