Sunday, October 16, 2011

15 days till Halloween!

Long before the band came along, and even before the revered Romero flicks came along, there was an old b&w zombie film by the name of White Zombie. Starring Bela Lugosi as an evil voodoo master in Haiti, this film is considered the first feature-length zombie film (Wikipedia).

This is another of those movies that I watched as a little girl late at night, and one that didn't hold my interest much, as I didn't really "get it." I keep thinking I'd enjoy it a lot now, and have since purchased it on dvd. I just never got around to watching it again, which is shameful. It's definitely on my to-view list for the month, though!

Image source: Wikipedia


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)