Friday, October 14, 2011

17 days till Halloween!

The Children was one of my junior high "weekend video rentals" - my Mom always let me pick out a movie to go with some she and my stepdad picked out for us to watch over the weekend, and I always got really bad horror. It was more important to me to see something I hadn't already seen than it was to get something popular, better-known, and/or of better quality filmmaking - and I'm pretty sure these creepy kids were scarier than The Children Of The Corn kids!

And they had such edgy black fingernails....

Image source: Wikipedia


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)