Saturday, October 22, 2011

9 Days till Halloween!

And I figured it was a great day to give you more Johnny Depp (but really, when is it not a good day for Johnny Depp?) Photobucket In The Secret Window, he plays a writer who retreats to his rural cabin in an attempt to deal with his writer's block and depression. And, as you might have guessed....he's keeping a pretty big secret.

Stephen King wrote the novella upon which this movie is based, and the movie definitely has King's creepy touch. You'll probably like this if you're a fan of Depp, King, or horror that isn't that scary.

Image source: Wikipedia




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)