Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Deadline

Has passed without my realizing it: my Flickr Pro account expired on the 5th. As with the web site and hosting, I had to let that go due to re-structuring my finances, but I had intended to grab all the photos I wanted before Flickr hid them again. Now it looks like I will probably have to just re-upload them from the camera card, and re-edit them. No problem; just takes time. Looks like I will be using Picasa for "albums" and Flickr for the ones that turn out a bit better or artsy. That's the plan, anyway.

So I'm typing this up as I try to shovel breakfast down my throat. In a bit, I take my son to the orthodontist. Then it's off to work I go. Thank goodness I have the day off tomorrow, and the only responsibilities I have are getting my personal bills (as opposed to the household bills) taken care of. And waking the kids up to go off to school, but that's something I'm very much looking forward to.

I feel another blog entry coming about how my oldest is suddenly surly and insufferable, but it's going to have to wait. As is today's movie selection in the countdown.

I haven't even fully woken up yet, and already I'm tired.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)