Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 10.12.11

My Chemical Romance

From Honda Civic Tour. Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood. Atlanta, GA. 9.21.11

For more Wordless Wednesday, go here.

And now, for Wordful Wednesday: this photo was taken on my little Blackberry Curve with no flash at the Honda Civic Tour's Atlanta stop. The band pictured here is My Chemical Romance. This was taken IN THE PIT (!!!!), so it was also taken amidst a throng of wildly jumping, knocking-into-people fans. I actually kinda dig its graininess.

Other bands were Blink 182 and Matt & Kim.

A rock and roll show is always a great way to spend the night!

For more Wordful Wednesday, go here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)