Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exhaustion sets in

Prodigy, Eristoff Invasion Festival, BangaloreI took a bit of a posting break after wrapping up my Countdown to Halloween posts, and I needed it. The store is now gearing up for Christmas big time, and this past week has been a whirlwind of work, housework, more missed television, and lots of driving.

Oh, and the Foo Fighters/Social Distortion show!

I'll be getting to that later (I'm actually hoping to get my friend Laura to write a review of it, since they're her very favorite band, and she is really good at describing all the right moments that can really "take you there."), but today I'm over at The Music Mamas with my first edition of "Whatever happened to..." Wednesday. This week, I'm writing about The Prodigy, one of my favorites from the 90s that I mistakenly thought fell off the face of the planet after their massive success with 1997's The Fat of the Land. I think you'll be just as surprised as I was at how much they've been up to since then, so be sure to go check it out! And while you're there, feel free to leave comments suggesting another act to check up on.

Image Source: This work by Prateek Bahadur is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.


Photobucket