Monday, March 5, 2012

Site re-launch, blog awards, and other goings-on

Hello, blog! I've neglected you for so long now. Can you ever forgive me?

Bless those of you who have landed on this page either via a return blog visit, or just to see if I'm still around. You can't tell from looking at the blog, but I am indeed still around!

So, life's been....busy. In my absence, I've been spending what seems like every waking moment either submitting resumes and filling out job applications, or so burned out from it that I just veg in front of the tv to try to forget it all for a bit. I am interviewing for jobs, working the job I currently have, have changed the blog just a bit, and have been given two blogging awards by my wonderful new blog read, Tere, which I plan to get posted here and paid forward when I re-launch this site.

And that? Will be SOON. I still have a few more things to do, but am ready to jump back in and get back in the swing of things.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)