Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's just a little over a week till Christmas

And my heart is absolutely breaking for the parents, friends, and families of Friday's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting who are now dealing with unimaginable grief and loss at a time of year where families come together to eat, drink, and be merry, revel in the innocence of childhood, or otherwise celebrate (or not) however they choose.

This event has certainly put my trivial concerns in perspective.



Hug your babies closer, even if they think they're too old and don't want you to. Be kind to one another. Do something good for those less fortunate, and keep them in your heart.

Image Source: Political Wrinkles



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)