Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 06.06.12


For more Wordless Wednesday, go here.

-------------------------

And now, for Wordful Wednesday....

Three words: Fun, funky fabric! I have a cute little project in store for it, and I can't wait to get started. And then show it off (so this fabric will be making a repeat appearance in a post here in the hopefully not too distant future). I just hope I don't mess it up! As for the project? I can't reveal it because it's a surprise! Literally, a surprise. One that I hope will make someone very happy, the way they have made me and my family happy. And the way this fabric makes me happy when I look at it. I just hope they don't read the blog and ruin the surprise for themselves!

Head on over to Seven Clown Circus for more Wordful Wednesday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)