Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 06.13.12


For more Wordless Wednesday, head over here.

-----------------------

Wordful Wednesday:

How refreshing! On a hot day, nothing beats a cold beverage in a frosty glass. My choice of beverage this day was water, which really does taste better in a pretty glass! And I fell in love with these tiki-tastic acrylic glasses from Target. Way cheap, and perfect for summer!

For more Wordful Wednesday, head over to Seven Clown Circus.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so be sure to leave one! Pretty please? I reply to comments on here and return visits (although I can't promise to do so in a timely manner). I can only return a visit if I can find you, so if you're linked to a Google + account, please do me a kindness and leave me a link/tell me where I can find you in your comment :)